Red Rock Resort & Casino
Las Vegas, NV
The 70-acre resort includes a 17-story, 815-room hotel tower and three-story of low rise containing almost 90,000 sq. ft. of casino space, 94,000 sq. ft. of meeting and convention space, 10 restaurants, five bars, a night club, a spa and a 3-acre pool area.
KHS&S’ scope of work on the two phased project included interior and exterior framing, EIFS, drywall, interior theming and more than $6 million of water features.
The $925-million multi-phased project exceeded the quality and budget of any existing Station Casino property.
- Exterior framing and sheathing
- EIFS, interior framing and drywall
- Interior theming
- Multiple exterior water features
- American Gaming Association (AGA) Casino Design Awards – Best Overall Construction Project for a Casino/Resort Over $100 M (2007)
- Southwest Contractor Best of Awards – Private Project Over $5 M (2007)
- Southwest Contractor Best of Awards – Interior Project Over $5 M (2007)